ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject Re: new Perforce functionality
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:07:18 GMT
Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> Can someone commit the new functionality and patches in
> - improvement of p4submit
> - new task p4integrate
> - new task p4resolve
> and
> - ant blocks when Perforce produces output only on stderr
> Thanks in advance.

Antoine and everyone,

One of my goals for Ant is to reduce the number of outstanding BugZilla
issues as fast as I can. If your bug or enhancement is in BugZilla, we will
get to it (I'm trying to head off other reminders here :-)).

One thing everyone can do is to use your available BugZilla votes. I do look
at these to see which things are affecting a lot of people.

At this time, Ant 1.5.2 will contain bug fixes for Ant 1.5.1. It will not
contain any new functionality. All enhancements go into Ant 1.6. We will be
considering the 1.5.2 release soon - the main target for me is the jar
update bug(s) which Stefan is addressing.

BTW, thanks for confirming and documenting the various perforce enhancments
to date

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message