ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Burton <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] Support for detached <exec> on Unix and Windows
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:51:41 GMT
Hello Steve,

My implementation does not depend on executable suffixes to work.  On
Windows, antRunAsync.bat runs: cscript //NoLogo antRunAsync.js args... .
  The antRunAsync.bat script isn't really necessary except that it
provides a way the same command could be run on Windows and Unix using
the same <exec> task.

-Bill