ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ReferenceHelper - interceptor
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:58:49 GMT

Wannheden, Knut wrote:
NKB wrote:
>>http://www.krysalis.org/centipede
>>

> Cool!  I suppose the version of Ant included with version 1.0.0 beta4 of
> Centipede is new enough to use the PropertyHelper, right?

Yup.

> One more question:  The properties seem to have a namespace like syntax.
> Can I plug in my own PropertyHelper and register it with one namespace or is
> the same PropertyHelper used for all properties?

Yup can plug in yours, actually as many as you like. And you don't
necessarily have to use namespaces, you can use any syntax. A registered
PropertyHelper gets a shot at giving the result to the user, in any way
it wants to. If it cannot, it just passes the request on to the next
PropertyHelper that was registered (like servlet filters ).

             - verba volant, scripta manent -