ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: FW: tar files for jakarta-ant-1.5-bin (?)
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:35:51 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Somewhere you're not pointing to the mirrored distros...
>
>     Pier

There are a few issues here.

1. We only point to the mirrored distros for the latest release - in
this case the latest release is 1.5.1

You'll find them here
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/bindownload.cgi

You should use this in preference to 1.5, I would say.

2. We now only maintain the zip distribution for previous releases (to
reduce diskspace). You should be able to unzip this with the jar tool
that comes with the JDK, if you don't have another zip utility.

3. It also seems that it is the Tomcat build instructions that are doing
the pointing, not Ant, as such.

Cheers
Conor