ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs ImportTest.java
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:25:07 GMT
conor@apache.org wrote:
> conor       2003/01/15 06:10:59
>
>   Modified:    src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant BuildFileTest.java
>   Added:       src/etc/testcases/taskdefs/import import.xml imported.xml
>                         unnamed1.xml unnamed2.xml unnamedImport.xml
>                src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs ImportTest.java
>   Removed:     src/etc/testcases/taskdefs import.xml imported.xml
>   Log:
>   Initial tests for Import including a test to highlight issue importing
>   unnamed projects

Costin,

I've added a, for now, simple import test driver class. I have added a
testcase for the importing of unnamed projects and the spurious warnings
this generates. This will currently fail. (Also moved your existing test
build files around a bit)

This was the issue I tried to describe to you earlier, but I think you
misunderstood me a little.

Anyway, could you look into this?

Thanks
Conor