ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: signjar task OutOfMemoryError
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:38:58 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I'm not sure either.  Maybe we should ask on ant-user to find out
> which case is more common (probably the file case as only two people
> have reported the problem) and introduce a new attribute for the less
> common case.

I think that if it is a file, we can detect that and then resolve according
to the project basedir. IOW, a String can serve both roles (which must be
what the jarsigner tool does too).

The compatability issue, I think, is for people who extended the task and
want to pass a File argument. We broke them at 1.5, will we break them again
and go back? (although, I think not many people have extended Signjar)

Conor