ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Prentice <prent...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: problems with output containing CDATA sections when using XmlLogger
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:18:54 GMT
org.apache.tools.ant.util.DOMElementWriter has the proper encode method,
but it doesn't use it for writing CDATA sections. It uses a method
called encodedata, which drops illegal characters, but does not encode
the data. I think that reusing the encode method to encode CDATA
sections would work just fine. The encodedata method could then be
removed. Thoughts?