ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: A built-in mechanism to include build-file fragments
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:28:36 GMT

Claas Thiele wrote:
> Maybe this is a solution for the requested ant2.0 feature "A built-in
> mechanism to include build-file fragments"...
> It is a plugin based of the original ProjectHelperImpl. So it can be
> used without recompilation of ANT.
> Suggestions, comments and criticisms are welcome.

Ant CVS already has an <import> task that does basically what you propose.

Please try it. Suggestions are welome on ant-dev. We are now discussing
about adding prefixes to imported properties and basedir changing, we'll
be happy to hear from you too :-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>