ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant-antidote/src/lib metouia.jar optional .jar ant.jar
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:58:34 GMT

Christoph Wilhelms wrote:
>>>  Added:       src/lib  metouia.jar
>>
>>What is this?
>>
>>Any legal problems to be expected from having it in our CVS module?
>

> Just a nice LookAndFeel I'd like to use. http://mlf.sourceforge.net
>
> IIRC LGPL is compatible to the Apache License, right!?!

We are encouraged not to put LGPL jars in CVS unless really necessary.
Sam just deletes kunstoff.jar some days ago from gump CVS, just to give
you an example.

> Please inform me if it isn't! I'll remove it then, because it's pretty
> optional anyways!

I would reccomend you to use the skinl&f http://www.l2fprod.com/
instead, which has this license and is even more configurable:

   http://www.l2fprod.com/software/skinlf/license.php

In case, I have an aqua-plastic transparent skin I did for it if you want.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -