ant-dev mailing list archives

From Danno Ferrin <shem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: echo and filesets
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 05:48:13 GMT
There really is no need to chagne the code of the echo task to get the
desired effect, try the <pathconvert> task....

<fileset id="myFs" dir="src" includes="**/*.java" />

<pathconvert refid="myFs" property="myfs.files"
pathsep="${line.separator}"/>

<echo file="fileList.txt">${myfs.files}</echo>

Or something to that effect, I didn't actually run this code so YMMV,
but is seems simple enough.

--Danno