ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject ReferenceHelper code update
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 23:34:00 GMT

I've done a ReferenceHelper implementation based on the PropertyHelper
one. In practice, ReferenceHelper is able to give references
dynamically, just as it's requested, thus also potentially creating
stuff that will be referenced as the reference is asked for.

My problem now is making something that uses it for Ant ;-)
My need of it is based on the need for cents, but this is more for

Could someone help me and tell me what implementation based on it might
be nice to have in Ant?

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>