ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Anybody know where I can find some JMX tasks?
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 07:26:47 GMT

Costin Manolache wrote:
> Some work is taking place in commons-modeler.
>
> No implementation for "remote" JMX yet - I'm still looking
> for a generic solution ( and reading the 1.2 spec ). The problem
> is that each server has its own mechanism - and the 1.2 spec that
> provides some "standard" way to access remote mbeans is not
> yet implemented. As implementations show up - the same tasks and API
> could be used for local and remote. I'm not sure if a temp solution
> is really worth the effort.

In case you don't know already, there is an MBean subproject in
Excalibur called Baxter.

"
What is it?
Baxter is a set of base classes and utility classes that enable
rapid creation of MBeans via delegation and inheritance. These were
originally derived from the Phoenix project.
"

If it can be integrated in Modeller, the better.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -