ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject Re: TopLevelTaskTest failed - is this expected?
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 14:03:54 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Happy New Year!

And to you too.

> I'm trying to catch up, is this one here expected?

Test failures should never be expected :-) Does the JSPC thing still fail?
IMHO, continued failures eventually cause the Gump messages to degrade in
importance. I'd like to get back to test failures being an unusual occurence.

This particular one, I commented on this last night but no reaction yet. It
seems to me that the import code does not handle unnamed projects very
gracefully. I'm hoping Costin will have a comment on this.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message