ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Ant API docs?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:29:37 GMT
> My point was that this link error is known about, and
> purposefully left
> broken ;-) At least it's how I interpret what I have been
> told in the past.
>
> --DD

At least it is not even a link-error! The message is quite clear: "The
Ant-API has not been generated!" And that's the way it is! Which Ant-API
would YOU deploy there? The API of the latest nightly - would make sense for
developers? The API of the last official release - would make most sense for
users?

In a downloaded distribution you find the API behind the link - and this is
most important!

IIRC Dominiques and others remarks have been answered similarly - and have
not been ignored. What do the others think?

Cheers,
Chris