ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant-antidote/src/lib metouia.jar optional .jar ant.jar
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:40:56 GMT

> >>We are encouraged not to put LGPL jars in CVS unless really
> >>necessary. Sam just deletes kunstoff.jar some days ago from
> >>gump CVS, just to give you an example.
> >
> > Reasons? Can you give me a link to related infrmation or a
> > discussion to give me more information!
>
> Take my word for it or ask the Ant PMC. Anyway you could
> search in the jakarta general mailing list archives to get
> some info.

Ok, then I ask myself... Hmmm... No answer ;). Ok, I'll search
that mailing list.

@Stefan: Do you have informations concerning LGPL vs.
APACHE License. I thought there has as been a discussion on Ant-
dev about 2 Years ago concerning th icons Sim used to use for
ANTidote. They were released under LGPL and the final resklution
was to use them because LGPL is or IIRC...

Thoughts?

Chris