ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: [ANTidote] Introspection implemented and updated ToDo's
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:50:27 GMT
> > - Deploy a WebStart-Version of ANTidote from ant.apache.org (Stefan,
> > didn't you want to contribute ;)).
>
> What do you want me to do?  If you say "write GUI code", the answer
> will be no ;-)

My chances are good, then! The todos are:
- Enable the server to handle the .JNLP MIME-Type
- Setup a directory for the jars and the .jnlp-file
- Thing about a regular deployment-process for ant.jar (nightly/release),
optional jars, antidote.jar and 3rd party jars from the Ant/Antidote
nightly/release builds
- probably deploy the jars manually in the first step.
- build a simple "download"-Website for the Anakia-build site.

Feel free to pick, if you like *g*. There is not a line of gui code in there
;).

Cheers,
Chris