ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] FakeForrest is ready!
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 15:24:19 GMT
Conor,

> Looks pretty cool.

Thanks, but the credits for the design should go to the Forrest-guys! I've
just ported it to Anakia/Velocity.

> Is it possible to reduce the amount of
> real estate used
> by the lefthand menu. It's probably not much worse than the
> current site but
> the empty space below it is more noticeable, I guess.

It's just the original html-code from Forrest! The width of thr lefthand
menu IMO just can be reduced by using shorter descriptions for the links!

> I think you also need to address the Ant logo. It is not
> suitable to put on
> a dark background.

You're right! I'll fix that by changing the text-color to white, ok!?!

Cheers,
Chris