ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] FakeForrest is ready!
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:21:35 GMT
> > [3] Probably stick to the FakeForrest approach until
> Forrest itself offers
> > bixed headers (referring to Nicola Ken Barozzi :)).
>
> Here I'm lost - what's a bixed header? I've googled and
> eyebrowsed but with no luck, and my eyes aren't spotting the
> distiction from
> the forrest page so I must be looking for the wrong thing:
> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/index.html.
>
> If this is a real stumbling block then +1 to a FakeForrest
> interim period but until then I'll stick to a bemused -0.

Whoops... missed the "" and ;): I copied the mistyping by Nicola (just to be
funny - sorry)! He, of course, meant "boxed headers" for subtitles. It has
been requestet to Forrest as Nicola wrote.

BTW: The interim FakeForrest for the Ant site could become a "test-balloon"
for the migration of the entire Jakarta and Apache Site and these are more
then 178k xdocs... :)

Cheers,
Chris