ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject [VOTE] FakeForrest is ready!
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 09:03:32 GMT
Hi All!

I have finished the FakeForrest Anakia/Velocity template and committed it to
the proposal/ant-site/anakia directory. It's something like a "best of both
worlds" approach (Design from forrest, but added bixed headers, tables and
source boxes from the current anakia-templates (with some color pushing).

For that reason it's time to come up with a multiple vote/proposal:

[1] We want to use Forrest for ant.apache.org (because it is soooo nice ;))

[2] Use the FakeForrest Anakia/Velocity template to generate the site until
we converted the xdocs xmls to the forrest dtd and the project.xml into a
book.xml.

[3] Probably stick to the FakeForrest approach until Forrest itself offers
bixed headers (referring to Nicola Ken Barozzi :)).

Here is of course my +1 to my complete proposal :).

Happy New Year!
Chris

P.S.: I've already updated the templates to 2003 and if you want a sneak
peak youst click here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-ant/proposal/ant-site/a
nakia/docs/index.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html