ant-dev mailing list archives

Subject SSH Task and MindTerm
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:27:01 GMT
I heard that there has been some discussions here recently regarding
among other things the MindTerm ssh library and its licensing. I work
for AppGate which currently holds the rights to MindTerm.

I can not promise anything currently but we try to look positively of
projects like this.

As i understood from the discussion it would be enough if you were able
to distribute code which used the mindterm library without actually
including library. Is that correct?

Martin Forssen <>              Development Manager
Phone: +46 31 7744361                         AppGate Network Security AB

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message