ant-dev mailing list archives

From Corriveau Stephan <Stephan.Corriv...@cgi.com>
Subject [Contribution] New tasks
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:05:38 GMT
	Hi,

	I've develloped 3 little custom tasks, I think it would be valuable
to other users of Ant. Here is a brief description of theses tasks :

	1. EvaluateProperty : This task enables the user to compare the
contain of a property  to a value (or a Regexp) and execute a task or a set
of tasks (through the <antcall> tag).

	2. Iterate: This task enables the users to iterate through one or
many filesets and perform  Ant tasks. The full path of the file is pass
through a property which the name is determined by the user.

	3. For : Like the name suggest, its a for loop ! It cant be
configure to run ant task for a specific number or iteration.

	let me know if you're interested in my contribution to this project.

	Best regards.