ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <levylamb...@tiscali-dsl.de>
Subject Re: XDoclet and Ant descriptor generation
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 09:04:06 GMT
I agree with Christopher Lenz
>>Specifying links to external examples that get merged in in the
>>generation process sounds much more reasonable to me.
I think there could be links with sample "build.xml" files illustrating how
to use a task, or links with gif or jpeg files if something needs to be
illustrated graphically.

The question (for Erik) is : what is the correct syntax to specify such
links in the java source files, so that they get processed properly by the
xdoc build, and the results are seen in the html documentation of the task,
but not in the Javadoc API documentation ?

Antoine