ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ide VAJAntToolGUI.java
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 17:21:48 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 15:46
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ide
VAJAntToolGUI.java

> On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 03:12  PM, Steve Loughran wrote:

the issue I have is that some of the metadata-to-java tool (like Axis) stick
the extra semis in, and I get hate logmessages from xdoclet when it parses
the files. I dont want to have to fix every such code gen tool I have just
'cos xdoclet is fussy...