ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant Diagnostics.java
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:47:24 GMT
On 1 Dec 2002, <stevel@apache.org> wrote:

>   +    private static SAXParser getSAXParser() {

this could get borrowed from JAXPUtils - we'd only need to make
newSAXParser public.

>   +    private static String getClassLocation( Class clazz) {

is very very incompatible with JDK 1.1 - and makes bootsrapping as
well as running ant -diagnostics on JDK 1.1 impossible.

There is code that tries to achieve the something similar in
JUnitTask.addClasspathEntry, maybe we could factor this out (into
LoaderUtils for example)?

Stefan