ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: temp props file created by <junit> task
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:51:45 GMT
On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:

> I like St├ęphane's idea of using a variable, maybe not the global
> Java JDK one (which could still be used by default if the Ant
> specific one is used).

The good thing is, that there is a centralized createTempFile methof
in FileUtils, so if we change it in that place, other tasks like
<javadoc> or <javac> using jikes or ... would benefit from it as well.

So introducing java.io.tempdir as a "magic property" would work for me
(and most people wouldn't even have to do anything).

Stefan