ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <script> and bsf
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:09:18 GMT
On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:

> Are you referring to the fact that properties and references set by
> C (called as a dependent of A), or A for that matter, will be
> visible to C (called as a dependent from B) and C???

I'm not sure, really.

IIUC properties and references are save with [embed], unless you rely
on a something like "a reference to a task that has been run also
points to a task that will be run by the next invocation of C".

I know we had some trouble with tasks maintaining their state (which
would be solved by using fresh instances instead), so much that I went
through all tasks to clean them up.  And I vaguely recall that Conor
had to fix something where we've been cleaning up too much.

Stefan