ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Delayed element creation implementation
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:18:48 GMT
I'm ready to commit an implementation of the proposed
"delayed" element creation and top level execution order.

It is based on the embed ProjectHelperImpl2 - I cleaned
up every other feature ( dynamic properties, component factories )
and remove the 'legacy' code that supported the old execution
model.
The changes can be applied to ProjectHelperImpl, but I think
using the new code is better - and it gives us SAX2 and namespaces
( not used yet - but available ).

I'll make sure the tests are passing and do a gump run
on my machine, then commit. As usual, if you see any problem
( or if the official gump does ) I'll revert the change
imediately.

Please review, it's an important change.

Costin