ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Delayed task Class creation and <systemloader>
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 07:17:21 GMT
I checked in some code to create the task class only when it
is needed. That means tasks that are never used are not
created - and the actual Class.forName() happens just before
the task is constructed.

There is one point where this doesn't work - antcall
will create all the tasks. I'll try to find a solution
for that later.

Assuming the AntTaskTable doesn't get vetoed ( and doesn't
break anything ) - I would like to move ahead and merge
the <systemloader> task from [embed] into the main branch.
This would allow to add jars to the core loader - things
like junit.jar, etc - using normal <paths>.

Opinions ?

Costin