ant-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Chang <rch...@eecs.tufts.edu>
Subject Re: temp props file created by <junit> task
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:57:56 GMT

> Stephane Bailliez wrote:

OK, so given that we CANNOT use the createTempFile() facility in order
to retain 1.1 compatibility, it looks like the solution is to add a "tmpDir"
attribute to the <junit> task. If tmpDir is not set, it defaults to
the basedir which it writes to now.

If there are no objections, I will open the item in Bugzilla and attach
my patch.

-Rich