ant-dev mailing list archives

From ahas...@triversity.com
Subject Re: JUNIT RUN
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:03:26 GMT

Thank you Stephane. Are these Tools available for free?

Don't you think ANT JUNIT Tasks extend such functionality to support the
report stating
the number of classes that were run against the number of classes that were
left out?

Do you think it will be wise decision if I can re-extend Report for JUNIT
Tasks to have
more information?

Abbas.

"Stephane Bailliez" <sbailliez@apache.org> on 12/10/2002 12:57:04 PM