ant-dev mailing list archives

From loic.lefe...@bnpparibas.com
Subject 20 minutes tutorial and XSL
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:46:19 GMT

Hello,
I'm very new to cactus and I had a problem going through
the 20 minutes tutorial. At the end of this document, there is
a screen shot of the XSL transformation on the XML results
of the test. I've added the junit-noframes.xsl where it must be,
and when I request the url:
http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet&xsl=junit-noframes.xsl

I get the following screen:

(see attachment)

I downloaded the ant 1.5.1 version of this file and tried
but I get the same result!

What can I do?

My version of Internet Explorer is 5.50.4522.1800CO.

Regards,
Loïc

(See attached file: Cactus-XSL.jpg)