ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Stirling" <scottstirl...@rcn.com>
Subject RE: full stack trace?
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2002 17:00:20 GMT
I would guess the program being executed in the Java task does not print out
a full stack trace.  And that it has nothing to do with Ant.  The output
below looks like the output from myEx.getMessage() or or myEx.toString() or
System.err.println(myEx).  Are you sure the program itself is calling
printStackTrace() on the exception?

Scott Stirling