ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Setting multiple properties in one condition
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:19:30 GMT
And <java>/<junit> as well please, so one can say

<propertyset id="runtime properties">
<propertyset>

<java>
  <syspropertyset refid="runtime properties" />
</java>

<junit>
  <syspropertyset refid="runtime properties" />
</junit>

Currently, I have to use entity include to achieve the same thing, and since
for

<ant>
  <propertyset refid="runtime properties" />
</ant>

<antcall>
  <paramset refid="runtime properties" />
</antcall>

By having this <propertyset>, which would need mechanism to *pull in*
existing properties within it (using a prefix or regex match on the property
name I guess), one could streamline the property/sysproperty/param passing
to quite a few tasks.

fork="true"> / <junit fork="true">... --DD