ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Ant "ant" task with support for FileSets
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 05:59:52 GMT
There's already a task called <subant> that I submitted to BugZilla that
seem to be doing a superset of what you do. Check it out... --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Sheward [mailto:barry.sheward@hypernoc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 8:05 PM
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Ant "ant" task with support for FileSets

Hi,

I added some extensions to Ant's "ant" task, so it could include a fileset
to specify the list of ant files to execute, as an alternative to the
antFile attribute. It's useful if you have a dynamic set of directories each
with its own build.xml.

The task basically works, but I see that other code within Ant calls the
addFileSet() method that I wrote, a method that didn't exist in the class
before!!

Should I worry about these calls to addFileSet(), and is this change worthy
of committing into the main Ant tree?

Barry