ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Enhancements to PathConvert and ReplaceRegExp
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 23:30:32 GMT
Another word of advise besides Erik's (from a non-commiter), if you really
want this to be included, you should submit your changes as patches (cvs
diff -u),  and also patch the unit tests and documentation. Otherwise, it
either takes much longer to incorporate, or it might not even happen. Just a
FYI. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Hart, Charles F. [mailto:cfhart@Z-TEL.com]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 4:03 PM
To: 'Ant Developers List'
Subject: Enhancements to PathConvert and ReplaceRegExp

I have made a couple of enhancements to PathConvert.java and
ReplaceRegExp.java. For PathConvert.java I added support for nested mapper
tags to enhance the manipulation that can be performed on a Path object.
For ReplaceRegExp.java I added support for taking input from either a
property or a referenced Path object.  The modifications are attached as
well as a build.xml file that demonstrates the new enhancements.
I would like to see these enhancements make it into a future version of ant.

-- Fred Hart