ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kelsey Grant" <Kelsey.Gr...@orion.co.nz>
Subject RE: Filtering and the @ character
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 04:35:07 GMT
Thanks for that. I hadn't found that.

Cheers,
Kelsey

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, 2 December 2002 5:27 p.m.
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: Filtering and the @ character

I recommend highly *against* using <filter> because it defines a global
filterset that can be trouble later.  I'd recommend you use nested
<filterset>'s for the tasks like <copy> where you need them.

The token can be changed on <filterset>.  See its documentation:

	http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTypes/filterset.html

Erik