ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject ant.apache.org - Missing information on the website
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 07:49:58 GMT
Hello together.

Because I haven´t cvs and no knowledge of xdoc (yet), I can´t give you a
diff-file.

On the resource site (http://ant.apache.org/resources.html):
- The book "Java Development with Ant" by Erik and Steve isn´t "coming soon"
any more.
- I have found a very small book (in German): "Ant - kurz & gut", O´Reilly,
by Stefan Edlich, ISBN 3-89721-241-2

Related Projects (http://ant.apache.org/projects.html):
- AntContrib: Would be link to the binary-download useful?
http://gump.covalent.net/jars/latest/ant-contrib/

CVS Access (http://ant.apache.org/cvs.html)
- SourceForge has a HTML-Client for accessing infos from their cvs. Would it
be useful for Ant´s cvs?

Contributors (http://ant.apache.org/contributors.html):
- no text for Diane Holt and Costin Monolache
- is Erik Hatcher not a committer?
- if this is not a complete list, this should be written at the beginning.

Bye
Jan Matèrne