ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: Any chance to have <copy> to preserve file permissions?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 12:35:23 GMT
It seems like it would be a good idea to have some sort of
<perl/> task, where you can specify the content of the PERL
script similar to <script/>  but you can also pass parameters
via <args/> subelements.

That would allow writing in place some of this things that
cannot really be done in Java for some reason or another.
In a still "portable" manner.

Jose Alberto