ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Ant PMC report
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:32:00 GMT
I am preparing a status report to the board on the Ant project. If anyone
has any issues they would like to raise or ideas they would like to express,
please let me know.

In general, I will cover

o  Releases (1.5.1, 1.5.2 and 1.6) and timeframes

I expect 1.52 around Jan/Feb 03 and 1.6 around June 03. I hope 1.6 will
include some sort of task library concept. We'll obviously need to agree the
details

o  ant.apache.org

Site content development, mirroring, bylaws, etc

o outstanding patches

I will mention the level of outstanding bugs and patches.

BTW, I don't have much time to get this ready, so you'll need to hurry :-)
Sorry for the short notice.

Cheers
Conor