ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: temp props file created by <junit> task
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:17:25 GMT
Rich,

I would be happy with your patch with the implementation of #1 that you
listed.  It was I who implemented the properties file scheme in <junit>
so I'd be happy to have it use a tmpDir property (optionally, of course,
defaulting to the current way).

Open the item in Bugzilla and attach your patch and I'll apply it after
testing it out.

Thanks and I apologize for the inconvenience with the current way,
	Erik