ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: ant.apache.org - Missing information on the website
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:54:17 GMT
Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> Hello together.

Jan,

Thanks for the feedback. The ant.apache.org site is not something we are
advertising at the moment as it is still under development. We thought it
was better to have something other than an expty directory listing. So there
is a little way to go as you noticed.

We're still live at jakarta.apache.org/ant.

Once the new site is ready, we'll redirect that page over to here. Should be
soon.

> CVS Access (http://ant.apache.org/cvs.html)
> - SourceForge has a HTML-Client for accessing infos from their cvs. Would it
> be useful for Ant´s cvs?

Do you mean this?
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ant/

> Contributors (http://ant.apache.org/contributors.html):
> - no text for Diane Holt and Costin Monolache

They can provide if they wish.

> - is Erik Hatcher not a committer?

Yep - hopefully he can add in a little Bio.

Conor