ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/ant-site/anakia/xdocs bylaws.xml
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:43:55 GMT
conor@apache.org wrote:
> conor       2002/12/09 03:19:20
>
>   Added:       proposal/ant-site/anakia/docs bylaws.html
>                proposal/ant-site/anakia/xdocs bylaws.xml
>   Log:
>   First cut at Ant bylaws. Nothing too strange here, I hope.

This is just a work-in-progress. There is lots more to add but I need to see
how it fits with what Stefan has already put together. Mostly this is a
combination of the httpd and jakarta bylaws/guidelines, etc.

This is not linked to any other page at the moment and it is probably not
something that should be checked out on the new site until the PMC votes to
adopt the bylaws.

Feedback welcome.

Conor