ant-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien BLANC <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: PyUnit integ ?
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 22:09:14 GMT
thanx for the input. mainly asking coz PyUnit is an open source and ANT is
already integrating a whole lots.
mainly using PyUnit becoz devt time and efficiency of jython chain tests is much
better than java ones, also for debug and local/remote unitary testing purposes.

and generating java code from jython scripts to integrate with JUnit is kinda
limitating. so ... maybe not the best mailing list. but even if this is jython
and not java directly, this is a handy tool to integrate in java devt cycle (at
least the work I work with it) and so should have its place as JUnit does in
ANT.
seb.