ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Filtering and the @ character
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 04:27:01 GMT
I recommend highly *against* using <filter> because it defines a global
filterset that can be trouble later.  I'd recommend you use nested
<filterset>'s for the tasks like <copy> where you need them.

The token can be changed on <filterset>.  See its documentation:

	http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTypes/filterset.html

Erik