ant-dev mailing list archives

From Craeg K Strong <cstr...@arielpartners.com>
Subject Re: XMLCatalog: use Paths instead of FileSets?
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 03:32:01 GMT
Hello:

I just got back from a week out of the country,
and off-line.

I am happy with this change.  By all means, let's do
it now while there are no backward compatibility issues :)
In other words, no real need to deprecate anything.

You may want to keep the old interface just for convenience,
the same way other ant tasks create implicit enclosing
elements when there is only one...

Regards,

--Craeg