ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Hart, Charles F." <cfh...@Z-TEL.com>
Subject Enhancements to PathConvert and ReplaceRegExp
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 22:03:28 GMT
I have made a couple of enhancements to PathConvert.java and
ReplaceRegExp.java. For PathConvert.java I added support for nested mapper
tags to enhance the manipulation that can be performed on a Path object.
For ReplaceRegExp.java I added support for taking input from either a
property or a referenced Path object.  The modifications are attached as
well as a build.xml file that demonstrates the new enhancements.

I would like to see these enhancements make it into a future version of ant.

-- Fred Hart