ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: [Antidote] ToDo
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:58:42 GMT
Hi Craig!

> > Find a concept for ACSDtdElement(s) to be rendered with
> > different icons in the tree, based upon the current
> > implementation. I bet you (Craig) already found a nice
> > solution for this - or should we wait with this until we
> > decided on a concept how to support tasks in general?
>
> Unfortunately, the only solution that I have implemented has
> to to with BeanInfo objects, and not the individual tasks.
> However, just to be clear, what you would like to see is a
> right?

No! I just (in the first step) want to render different types of
ACSDtdElements with different icons: Task, fileset, include, etc... and do
not know how th handle this with the current framework, for it know only
generic ACSDtdElements with a standard icon...

I do not think that it makes much sense to have an icon for each task - it
would not be too helpful IMHO.

Cheers,
Chris