ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: [Antidote] ToDo
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:35:10 GMT
Hi Craig and Eric!

I +1 a solution based upon Eriks approach, but how do we handle custom, user
defined tasks.

On the other hand: Will we introspect the buildfiles for <taskdef [...]/>
tags to look for custom tasks...?

Additionally:
Craig: Have you seen the DTDs in Antidote, which are used as taskdefinitions
currently? Can we use Erics approach to generate such DTDs or would you
prefer another solution?

Furthermore I really need support at this ToDo:
Find a concept for ACSDtdElement(s) to be rendered with different icons in
the tree, based upon the current implementation. I bet you (Craig) already
found a nice solution for this - or should we wait with this until we
decided on a concept how to support tasks in general?

Cheers,
Chris