ant-dev mailing list archives

From Marko van Dooren <Marko.vanDoo...@cs.kuleuven.ac.be>
Subject jml junit task
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:52:18 GMT
Hi all,

I'm currently writing ant tasks for the JML tools (www.jmlspecs.org). The last
task I have to make is a task for running jml junit tests. I think the only
difference between this task and the junit task is that in this case a
subclass of TestRunner is used, and a subclass of TestResult is returned.
Because the difference is so small, I'd like to let JmlJunitTask inherit from
JunitTask and make subclasses of the formatters to deal with a bit of extra
information in JmlTestResult. The problem is that at this moment JunitTask
and the formatter doesn't seem to have the necessary hook methods to make
this work (things like the TestRunner class are hardcoded at this moment).

So my question is: would it be possible to add the necessary hook methods to
JunitTask and the formatters ? I can do this myself and send a patch if you
like.

greetings,

Marko
--
Jutil.org - Programming as you know it is over
http://org-jutil.sourceforge.net