ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Delayed element creation implementation
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:12:41 GMT
I see one failure - descriptor4.
The test case is:
 <project>
   <description>a </>
   <target>
   <description>b </>
   </>

And the test expects to see "a b" as description.

IMO this behavior of description is wrong. I could
buy the description inside target setting the description
for the target, but having it added to the project descr.
is at least strange.

If this is not the case - I can try a workaround ( like
walking the tree specifically for description elements ).

Costin